Sunday, April 18, 2010

Summer

The week after school get out I am going to Seattle for vacation and partying with friends. The next week I am coming back to missoula and hanging out for a week until my lease in my new house starts. Therefore, I can just move my stuff in for next semester. I may stay for a couple more days, but shortly thereafter I will be flying back to Chicago. I am excited to go home for the summer. I plan to work alot and save money for next year along with, of course, partying with all the old friends. After summer, I will come back here for another crazy semester at the university. I am really looking forward to this summer as well as next year.

1 comment:

  1. This is all good to know but there's not enough here. Surely you have one more paragraph worth to say, right? Also, call me crazy, I think this might read better as a list. Turn it into a list and be more clever and/or write another paragraph. I mean, if you want me to be happy. Let me know if you choose to edit.

    ReplyDelete