Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3 Op-Ed's

1:http://www.montanakaimin.com/index.php/articles/article/the_mcquestion/931

I found interest in this article because it kind of took the whole obesity from fast foods aspect and showed it in a different light. While still being against how Americans consume fast food, it showed how all these foods can be so fattening as well as how fast food can appear to be cheaper but really isn't. I personally am to poor to afford fast food and although I do love it, I agree a change needs to be made. I liked the little quote in there saying, "vote with your fork."

2:http://www.montanakaimin.com/index.php/articles/article/the_modern_common_sense_of_things_screech_powers_and_the_dirty_sanchez/620
This op-ed was very funny. A good portion of it came as a surprise to me because I was oblivious to some of the information about Screech. I don't quite understand what the purpose of this article quite was. But it is a bit entertaining. I think it's funny how some actor may be known for their one major role but their actual personality is like the exact opposite.

3:http://www.montanakaimin.com/index.php/articles/article/braaten_spring_is_not_all_that_its_cracked_up_to_be/974
This author must spend all their time inside writing these articles. Spring is sweet. If this were a guy I'd have to assume he's a little fruity because spring brings out the like 50 million hibernating girls. But since its a girl i just think they must be extremely anti-social or something. Yeah I don't like the unpredictable weather either, but then again I have a life so I'm not going to sit inside and hate on spring for it. Although this person does bring up a good point about how in spring it rains so much that there isn't enough rain in the summer making it really dry. I would have to agree that that is a negative to spring. But other than that I have no clue where this person is coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment